As a condition of use of the Services, You promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms, or prohibited by the Qiwio Content Standards policy.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, You shall not upload, submit, distribute, facilitate any of the foregoing, or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person or entity (including Qiwio);
- violates any law or regulation;
- is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, contains or depicts nudity, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Qiwio in its sole discretion;
- jeopardizes the security of your Qiwio account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you)
- attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
Additionally, You shall not (directly or indirectly) or permit any third party to: (a) use any of Qiwio’s Confidential Information to create any software, documentation or service that is similar to the Services or any documentation provided in connection therewith; (e) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, (f) copy, license, sublicense, sell, resell, encumber, rent, lease, time-share, distribute, transfer or otherwise use or exploit or make available the Services in any service bureau arrangement or otherwise for the benefit of any third party without the prior written consent of Qiwio. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, without limitation, any export control laws or regulations of Sweden or any other relevant jurisdiction. Finally, you must be a human. Access to the Services by “bots” or other automated methods is not permitted.